I’m done…
I keep writing on here but then deleting it all. I’m not sure why, it’s not like anyone reads it. I started it all to make me feel better, to get it all out. So here goes my latest bitch…
I can’t help but wonder if I’m supposed to go through life alone. It’s hard to keep pretending that I don’t give a shit anymore. My adult life has been spent alone, raising kids alone, going to school functions alone , sitting at sporting events alone . I’m tired of alone! The few times that I thought I found someone to share everything with…it was a lie. Does it make me needy because I need a companion, that I want to have someone around that feels the same as I do, believes the same, wants what I want. I guess my opinion of men has been accurate, they are all selfish and not worth a damn. It would be a shame if there was one decent man left in this huge world. One that is willing to give it all, or at least try to. I have put myself out there for the last time, I am NOT going through this again. I don’t let people in too easily and when I have, I get crushed. I’m done, I’m tired of being made a fool, I’m tired of giving and getting nothing in return, I’m tired of being made to feel like I’m not worth anyones time or effort. I guess it just goes to show that you really can’t count on anyone but yourself, and that’s a damn shame!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home