Really?

Just to get me through the day

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

OC...

Yesterday I got the official Ok to take a few days off in May, Memorial Weekend to be exact. I'm headed back to the big OC! Can't wait to spend some more time with Nancy , Les, Jason and the kid's. It will be a busy weekend for sure. There is a parade on Saturday and two cookouts that we have all been invited to. And of course you know I have to squeeze in some 4 wheelin' time. I should really try to see my sisters this time as well. Skyler will be in Florida that weekend with band so I won't have to worry about her getting into trouble with mom. George, her boyfriend is going to take care of Shilo. Oh and poor Shilo is getting neutered next Friday, let's hope all goes well with that.

My son for some reason has it in his head that he wants to dye his hair black and put a red stripe in it. Hmmm, don't think that is going to happen! Not real sure where he got that bright idea from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home