Whaaaaa....
I can't seem to wind down tonight to go to sleep. I think I am still annoyed with my sister from earlier today. I had a business proposition today from a very wealthy lady that I am friends with. I would love to get some one on one time with her to possibly discuss working for her. It would be a great opportunity to get away from the shop and still have a great boss who would be flexible with school and kids.
The proposition today was to follow her to the beach and spend four nights there and go to business meetings. Then we would drive down to Savannah, Ga to drop her son's car off to him at college and then drive back home together. My baby of a big sister had to whine over the fact that "she wasn't asked to go" to this woman's face. Really? Who does that? Grow the "F" up! If she didn't ask you it was for a reason. I was so embarrassed, it is a good thing that we know this woman well. I really could not believe how rude and immature she was about the whole thing. Oh wait, yes I can...nothing she does or says should surprise me anymore.
It turns out that I wouldn't be able to go anyway, my daughter has Prom this weekend. All the same I was so pissed over big mouth acting like a baby, just ridiculous!

1 Comments:
That's really a shame. Maybe you should call this woman up one day and invite her to lunch so you can talk with her privately.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home