Really?

Just to get me through the day

Monday, March 9, 2009

Laughter is the best medicine...

Finally I have made all the guidance appointments for me and the kids for next year. One more thing out of the way. It's about to get busy....Skyler started track today along with Volleyball conditioning and her first soccer practice is Thursday night. Oy! I'm tired just thinking about it! I don't know how she does it, but she manages it quite well.

Having good times with a few new and old friends online recently. Sad to say that my social life is the internet, but I did enjoy an evening of doing hair with Kelly. We laughed until we cried and I gave myself a headache, it was awesome! Then after a lovely Facebook adventure, I had to share it with Ashley and Joni, I laughed again until I about peed on myself! It is nice to be laughing again, it's been years. As much as I laugh and have enjoyed life lately, I still miss Dave. They do say that laughter is the best medicine...I think they may be right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home