Distraction...
I suppose you could say that my new found joy of cooking is to take my mind off the fact that I am no longer in any type of relationship. Having to come up with new and tasteful recipes has given me an outlet. Silence has been my enemy for months now and I have got to some how make a noise. Considering that I truly thought I found Mr. Right, getting over him has not been an easy task as of yet. The worst part is that I have lost my friend, I no longer have him to share things with. So as an alternative I blog, cook and create groups so people can share. He is still never out of my mind, just pushed to the side until I am done with whichever task and then he appears once again. I find it all a bit odd considering we haven't met face to face, and a bit odd because no one and I mean no one has ever gotten to me like he does. I wish he would stop or at least slow down long enough to see me and my heart...and not be afraid.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home