Damn Bean Game!
It makes me sad that I am here and Nan, Les and Jason are 9 1/2 hours away. Yeah I talk to them on the phone and online but just about nightly they get off the phone or computer to all sit down together and play cards, that damn Bean Game! I wish I was there with them having fun. May can not get here soon enough.
Maybe once I start school in June I will keep busy enough so I won't think about being there as much. Pssshhhhh....who am I kidding.

4 Comments:
Ok...you have to share...I love playing cards...so does Whitney...what is the damn bean game all about? Maybe we should start having girls card night.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohnanza
Gives you the directions and all, I was trying to learn it a little better for the next time I go up there to play. The latest one they have been playing is Killer Bunnies
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_Bunnies_and_the_Quest_for_the_Magic_Carrot
Jason's dad is a serious game freak and has like over 300 different games so there is always something new going on.
Hope you guys have fun.
When u are feelin' ok let's have a game nite...I will call Pat...he likes games...let's do this...seriously...we'll just have to find some games.
That would be good times. Love Rummy and Scrabble...I'm such a nerd.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home