Really?

Just to get me through the day

Sunday, March 15, 2009

For all the single people....

Just out of curiosity...are there any good guys left, and in the same respect I'm sure you men wonder if there's any good woman out there. I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel like I have smacked into a brick wall when it comes to the opposite sex. I have no clue what men want, they are a totally different species than woman. The only thing I know about men is that they want a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom. It really shouldn't be so hard to find someone that you click with, someone that is intelligent and has the same beliefs, heart and goals as you do...and if you do find them, how the hell do you get them to stick around. At our age you would think that there would be no more mind games, no more bull shit and pretending to be someone that you're not. At our age we should all be secure enough with ourselves to just be honest and show the world who we really are, to be capable of taking a chance on someone even if the situation is not ideal. To love someone for all of their imperfections and love them even more for everything that they are. No one is perfect and they should not expect perfection in return.

I suppose one of the first rules should be to have no expectations, when you start expecting, that's when you start getting disappointed and let down. Rule two is no limitations, with this rule it get's tricky because you have to go into it open minded but remembering that there are no expectations. It all get's so confusing..I am speaking personally about these two rules, it is all a matter of walking a fine line between the two. If you go too far to one side you're screwed!

I think the one thing that we all want is a best friend, because communication and understanding is key. If you don't have those two things you have nothing. You can have all the sexual chemistry in the world but if there is no communication how long do you think it is really gonna last? By the same token, you have to have chemistry. So here we are once again, walking that fine line, trying to keep things balanced. So really that line becomes a circle and you get stuck spinning round and round until you fall off and mess everything up. Trying too hard screws it up and not trying hard enough screws it up. So how in the hell do you find the happy medium?

I guess it all boils down to the old saying, "There's someone for everyone". Just finding that someone...I shouldn't say trying to find... crossing paths with that someone isn't so easy for some of us. Whether it is because we are wearing blinders or just meet up at he wrong time and space...love is hard to find and even harder to hang on to.

1 Comments:

Blogger TNAshley said...

There is someone out there for you. When u least expect it he will come along.

March 15, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home