Rude people, full moon and nut jobs...
If you have an appointment somewhere don't call 10 minutes after you are to be there and say that you are in WalMart of all places and will be there as soon as you can. It's just rude and very inconsiderate.
It is a full moon and it is showing, every nut job in town has been in the shop today. I just don't have the patience for any of them. I can only be nice for so long and then I want to punch them square between the eyes and tell them to shut the F^#% UP! I have no patience at all today, maybe I'm PMSing, who knows. But what I do know is that it is a good thing that I am not a drinker because I would have to get sloshed tonight. LOL Hopefully I can put all of this aggravated energy into one hell of a walk at the track tonight...maybe I'll do five miles instead of two. Wishful thinking? Maybe not! I let you know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home