Great week....
The past few days has been quite interesting. I had a friend ask me the other day if I would mind if she used some of my photos to decorate her new house. You talk about being flattered...what an honor!
I am going to be working a few days a week doing the books and keeping up with a few web sites for a wonderful lady. I am so excited, for once I feel like I am doing what I want to do. I think this is what you could consider as getting my foot in the door. I'm pretty sure that this is going to be the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. The new boss also asked me if I was interested in taking Prom Photos of her son.
I had Drag tickets for the whole weekend handed to me today. I haven't officially been to the drags yet, I took the kids to an exhibition family night thing last summer and loved it. So as long as I find someone to go with me I am so there. Don't know about all three days but at least for Nationals. Oh the photos I will be taking!!!!
So all in all it has been an interesting, exciting and ego boosting week!

2 Comments:
I love your attitude...so positive...things are really turning around for you. It's great!!! By the way...I meant to tell u today while we were in the restaurant bathroom that "I smelled roses" hee hee.
I thought I smelled roses too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home