Really?

Just to get me through the day

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Childhood story that will forever haunt me...

This one is for my friend Jeff, just to show him he is not alone in the embarrassing stories....

Once again the whole family was packed into the big conversion van, mom, dad and us 4 girls. I was probably 10 or 11 and we were AGAIN on our way to Niagara Falls. The table in the back of the van turned into a bed so most of the time we would convert it and sleep to where ever we were going. In a half ass awake stooper I for some reason say, "Smells like roses". Once I truly woke up I realized it wasn't roses at all, it was most definitely the aroma of cow shit! They will never let me live that one down.

1 Comments:

Blogger TNAshley said...

I smell roses right now!! Hee hee!

April 23, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home