I see an egg salad lettuce wrap in my future...
I keep trying to think of some where to escape to for a while. Of course I will be traveling alone because the kids don't want to go on vacation with their mom anymore, and the few friends that I do have are married with children and can't seem to pull themselves away from their spouses. To add to it, I have this problem of going to strange places alone. I guess it is time for me to get over that and get used to it. Maybe I'll just get in my car and drive. With any luck I will forget my way back to Virginia.
So today the family is going to Johnson City to eat at Olive Garden. When I say family, I mean everyone except for me, I was not invited to come along. Yes I realize that I can not eat the pasta but they do have salad that I could have without the croutons. I guess they think that I don't ever eat. I find it rude and very insensitive of them to just cast me out. Oh well, just another fine example of not existing. Why would I want to spend time with the family when I have so many other wonderful things to do at home. The drain in my shower needs cleaned out, I need to finishing cleaning the oven and I see laundry and an egg salad lettuce wrap in my future...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home