Really?

Just to get me through the day

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Buy or vacate....

So I receive this email yesterday, makes for a non stressful life....NOT!

Hi Cheryl. I hope this finds you and your family doing well.

As you know Im living in Arlington temporarily and have considered buying a home up here. To do that, I need to sell one of my other properties. I am not in any hurry and have not committed to doing anything, however just wanted to find out if you have any interest in buying the property you now occupy. Interest rates are at the lowest point in almost 30 years, youd qualify for the first time home buyers credit on your taxes and a mortgage payment would be equivalent to the monthly rent, but youd own the property.

Just to be clear, I am not suggesting that Im going to put the property up for sale and wouldnt do that until you decide to vacate, but should you be interested in buying it, I would give buying a home in Arlington more serious consideration. Let me know what you think.

Kerstin



So I know I am not the only one that reads that as, if you don't vacate I can't buy a place. In other words, be so kind to buy or move the F%@$ out. She at least put it politely.

You know the more I think about having to move the sicker I get. I have lived here for almost five years and had no plans of moving from here until the kids graduated high school. So now I am going to be left to find another place to live in a shit hole town that offers nothing. Gee, all I need now is to hear that I don't qualify for enough financial aid to go to school. If that happens I will have to seriously consider moving back to Indiana. At least there I would be surrounded by people that care about and support me. I would have my friends to hang out with and go 4wheeling and play cards with. Unlike here, life? What life? Maybe it was a good thing that we got a dog, at least he keeps me company now and is happy to see me when I walk through the door. I never understood how anyone could be so nuts about an animal...now I get it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home