I wonder if there will ever come a time when I no longer think of him, when my heart no longer sinks further into my chest at the thought of him. He walked away like it was nothing, like he never cared. I have had plenty of time to forget about him, to get over him, but it isn't going quite like I hoped it would. I don't feel any less for him, I just wish he felt the same.
It's not OK to walk away from the woman that loves you without saying a word. I really thought that he was different, that he had a good heart. I guess I shouldn't have believed the words he said after all. He turned out to be like all the rest, lie after lie, he felt nothing for me, if he did he would still be around. If he did he would stop and think about what he is doing to me, if he cared at all he wouldn't completely disconnect from me.
I wonder if I ever cross his mind, if he ever misses me. It is all just my luck, thinking I found my perfect someone and as it turns out...he doesn't even care.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home